Thursday, August 9, 2012

This Weeks Wishlist

I'm in a "shoppy" kind of mood and that means I've spent a lot of time bookmarking things I'm loving right now. I tend to want to buy things when money is less than plentiful, but isn't that how it always goes?

This weeks wishlist has me dreaming of an Indian summer that will never come. It's 100 degrees out here in California and I'm dripping sweat just typing this. It's nights like these when I find myself really craving...............

Coca-Cola
So Jean Paul Gaultier has released a limited edition series of Coca-Cola light cans and bottles. He was appointed as Cokes artistic director which you can read all about here. Unfortunately for me and everyone else in the USA it looks like it has only been released in Europe. :( . If anyone knows anything about it being released in the US leave a comment! I want one badly.



Since we are on the topic of bad assery...The rebel inside me has fallen in love with NastyGal.com
I love these striped jeans. They are a little Beetle Juice I know but the stripes! Vertical stripes! I can imagine how slimming these babies would be on me paired with a sweet pair of studded boots...or metal cap toe boots, or heels! The possibilities are endless.

I love these earrings from Sea of Wild on Etsy. Anything bohemian gets my heart swooning.


This round bag from Zib is amazing. Its cute and artsy and reminds me of those stretchy T-shirts from the late 90's that would have full landscape motifs printed on them. 



This dress from Carolina Benoit is pastel and breezy just like I like em. I love finding new designers to fall for.



I love this poster for the movie Moonrise Kingdom.  It is from the etsy shop :The Art of Adam Juresko. This guy makes amazing posters for classic and cult films.


"Welcome to my lovely home...please don't trip over my GOLD BIKE". Ok maybe it's not gold but it's definitely a conversation starter. This bike is purely decorative and I would love to have it leaning carelessly against my wall near my front door. ...EDIT: I just realized that this bike is only 3 inches tall :( The dream isn't totally shattered...do I sense a DIY idea? you bet I do!
This lil cutie is from Vintage ReVamp









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...