Thursday, July 5, 2012

The 1950's Party Dress Inspiration

Today I put up more 1950's party dresses! I actually posted about these dresses in a Sneak Peek post a while ago and here they are!
  These dresses are all about the nipped waist and shelf bust that make the 1950's party dress so figure flattering. Now that my mind is on gorgeous fifties dresses I have no other choice but to post inspiration photos. Enjoy!









Below are two dresses that have just been added. Visit www.Frenchnavyvintage.etsy.com  to see all of the new items I added today.














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, love the peony dress! They're all so sweet. You have great taste =) Lovely blog by the way!

Diana said...

Oh my god these dresses are ADORABLE!! I LOVE the dress on the purple picture!

Monica & Lauren said...

Thanks ladies! I'm glad you love em!

Lauren

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...