Monday, July 2, 2012

This Weeks Wishlist

I'm changing the name of "Must Have Monday" to "This Weeks Wishlist". "Must Have Monday" sounds like I'm trying to sell discount pizza with a side of hot wings. It sounds like it should be announced through a bullhorn. No sir...I don't like it.

I've compiled some "cyoot" goodies so I hope your eyes grow fat and prosperous on the buffet of eye candy I will now lay before you.


1. This artist Alex Da Corte creates interesting and disturbing art (my favorite kind!). I want this on my wall so badly. It's just too cool.
(image via Lovely Day)

2. These Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Melissa plastic heels from DoubleDutch Boutique. The price is   insanely good. Who cares about horrendous blisters when your feet look so hip? Plus I heard about this awesome shop from Miss Indie's Blog. She's hosting a giveaway from them!
3.  I found this site through a friends post on Facebook. The Daily Drop Cap is a blog that offers awesome Drop Cap letters in unique designs by Jessica Hische. The best part about it is the letters are free! Curiosity leads to such great finds. And what a coincidence...I favorited her buttemilk font on www.Myfonts.com 

4.  I love this birdhouse from  Muddy Heart Pottery
. I especially love seeing them hung among public trees. I would totally hang this in my complex.


5. This is the coolest most futuristic sweatshirt I've ever seen! It's from BeVisible on Etsy. Too cool...way too cool.



6. I don't know what it is but I love anything in miniature form. I was obsessed with a dollhouse my grandmother once had and all the tiny decorations inside of it. These little arrangements are hand made by Miniature Patisserie on Etsy. I want to buy them all and create my own dollhouse. This is just accelerating my descent into creepy cat lady status, next step...hoarding.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...