Friday, May 3, 2013

CH CH CH Changes....



Alright so I know this blog has been on a bit of a hiatus for well....quite nearly a year. Not to worry though! This little blog is making a come back and it's all spruced up with a new name! I changed the name of my Etsy store to French Kiss xo and the blog will be getting a revamp in the coming month (after school gets out). 
   I took some time off because school was becoming very demanding but now that summer is here as well as my favorite renaissance faire I figured now is as good a time as any to bring it back. I also wanted to think about the direction I wanted to take this blog. We will see where it all leads, but for now check out the revamped Etsy shop French Kiss xo (the old link will take you there too). 

See you guys in the coming months!

xo,
Lauren


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...