Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Featured Items of the Day

Today is my last final and then I will be free to blog to my hearts content. I have a couple of minutes before I leave for class so I'm posting some awesome summer items from the shop! Also for those of you new to vintage shopping,  Lauren from Peach Tea has a really informative post about how to identify a true vintage item.
So for now I will leave you with some lovely 1970's and 1980's summer dresses. Just click the pictures to take a look at the listing.



The moment I saw this dress I prayed that it would fit me. Like most vintage clothes, it didn't, but that's good news for my shoppers! This little beauty is up for sale in the shop and is about a size small. If you are in southern California then this is perfect to wear for a day at the Renaissance Fair! 


This is another dress that is very cute when worn. I love that it has bright pops of color everywhere. It reminds me of a vacation in Hawaii. This dress is a Medium!  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...