Sunday, May 27, 2012

Favorite Blog// My French Country Home

Ever since I went to France with my family in high school I've dreamed of one day living in Montmarte or the French countryside. My favorite movie Amelie made me fall even more in love with France so when I find myself daydreaming there are two things that help whisk me away to Parisienne life and the Provencal beauty of my favorite place in the entire world.

1- My French Spotify playlist
2. An amazingly beautiful blog called My French Country Home

I came across this blog by chance on Bloglovin and loved the way this woman photographed the countryside. Even her home is dreamy. Sharon Santoni is constantly posting photos from her daily life which I very much envy.




9


And as I browse this lovely blog I like to listen to some of the songs below to enhance this little dreamworld that I'm currently in :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...