Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Items In the Shop!

Last night I posted a handful of new items in the shop. I'm so excited. Lately I've been finding totally amazing things. Actually ever since I got pickier about what I bought is when I started to find awesome dresses. So here they are with a cute little bathing suit tossed in as a prelude to summer.



I love this dress so much! I found it at a flea market  right when Viva Las Vegas was going on and it was Easter. The place was a ghost town and I loved it. I wish all flea markets felt like that. I squealed and was so stoked that I had been picky with what I bought because I found this at the last moment. To boot, it actually fits me! I prefer the wiggle dresses though and still mourn the one that I sold (you can see it here)

The blue dress is up in my shop right now :) Take a look.


I also posted a pretty 1950's Bathing suit.


And here is a sneak peek of whats to come in the next few days! I have so many cute items to put up.I'm feeling very motivated right now since school is finally coming to a close. Gabe and I are also hoping to make a trip up to Portland this summer to see the sites and do a bit of vintage thrifting. Can't wait!









3 comments:

Baylee said...

I got a chance to check your shop out last night. Such rad stuff! That blue dress on here is amazing!!

Monica & Lauren said...

Thanks! I get so stoked when I find stuff like that. :)

Naomi said...

That blue sailor dress is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...