Monday, April 30, 2012

Must Have Monday 4

It's time again! I never realized exactly how little time I spent browsing the web looking for stuff to buy which means "must have Monday" will probably be posted every other week instead of every week.
    I usually find things I want when I'm out and about checking out little boutiques in my town but I will try to find those cute things online and post them. Mom and pop shops really have the most unique things.

   Lately I have had the shopping bug big time and once I got browsing the web I couldn't stop. So here is Must have Monday 4 and all the goodies that made me go "ohhhh!" :)

1. It was hard to choose one thing I loved from Memi the Rainbow to showcase today but this little red riding hood necklace along with the adorable styling just got me! Plus this girl is living my dream life ( living and working in France ). Her necklaces satisfy my need for cute things which has grown stronger lately for some reason.


( image via Memi the Rainbow)

2.  I love this photograph of a man playing the accordion By Vlad from etsy. It looks like it was taken in the 1930's. 



(image via Vlad)

3. I just came across this shop, Fancy French Cologne while browsing and I'm smitten! Their clothes are so nice I featured them twice ;). I love this blue dress with the white peter pan collar. I love how sophisticated  it is yet it still satisfies the 2nd grader inside of me. Anything that gives me a dash of childlike playfulness makes me happy.





4.  I also love these tap shorts from the same company. So cute!


 



5. I love Lulu's! I always find  myself lusting after their clothing, shoes and purses. This chocolate and mint bag is adorable




(image via Lulu's)


6.  I love this delicate bee wing in blown glass necklace from Natalie Joy Jewelry Collection. It's a perfect little charm for summer. 


(image via Natalie Joy)


7. I remember ordering beauty goody bags from the back of my Teen Beat magazine when I was a kid and getting so excited to receive a surprise bag of  products and jewelry in the mail. Companies like Birchbox have taken this idea and awesomized it in every way. Just like a magazine you can subscribe to receive a box of high end deluxe beauty samples every month! What's not to love about this!? Even better, you can gift it too!



(image via BirchBox)


8. I've been contemplating starting an herb garden on my balcony. Herbs at the grocery store are so expensive and nothing beats fresh herbs! This plant holder from Rue Des Louves is perfect and I love the blue color.



(image via Rue Des Louves)


9.  Me and Gabe both agree that hanging lanterns in the dark among trees give us that same cool feeling that we get on the beginning of pirates of the Caribbean at Disney land. I want these lanterns from Anthropologie all over the place at my future wedding.




(image via Anthropologie)

10. My grandmother used to have a really cool Kitschy cuckoo clock on her wall. The kind that was super plastic and super colorful. I was searching the web for the same kind of clock and surprisingly it was hard to find, but then I came across this fabulous ceramic clock from Rainy Day Swapmeet. It's so cute. 



(image via Rainy Day Swapmeet)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...