Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Most Wonderfull Time(s) of the Year: Vintage Show Time!

It is that time of year again. The time of year that rolls around four times out of the year. My favorite and most dreaded time of year. Why? You ask? Because it's the time of year where I get to drool over amazing vintage dresses from over 100 dealers in one spot as well as drool over random celebs pouring through the doors to shop for vintage threads. What's the dreaded part? I get to help my parents set up two huge booths and break it all down over the course of three days. It's really only the labor intensive part that gets me, but once the show is up and running all that work pays off and is totally worth it. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else on these days.
So what the heck am I talking about??? I'm sure you've been on the edge of your seat with antici.......pation!

The Santa Monica Vintage Fashion Expo is what I'm talking about!
It's amazing, fabulous, marvelous all things good rolled into one.
      If you are the type that wants to find amazing vintage to fit all budgets then this is the place to be on the Weekend of May 5th and 6th.
It's two days of vintage shopping at the Santa Monica civic center just blocks from the pier.
For more info visit the Vintage Fashion Expo Site. Tickets are only $10 at the door and there are loads of discounts from Eventbrite if you buy early.

You can also shop the show an hour before it opens for $20.
If you aren't in the area  For this amazing show, then  turn that frown upside down because it also takes place in San Francisco!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...