Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wedding Style: My Best Friends Wedding in Photos

I was M.I.A from the blog this weekend because I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding! It was such a fun and busy week and a lot of very happy memories were made. The wedding was held in Pasadena, California at a gorgeous Mansion and church.
     We started out the wedding weekend with the rehearsal dinner and a girls mani/pedi before heading over to the Westin to get ready for the big day. It was such a fun bonding experience with all of the bridesmaids two of which I went to high school with! We had a chance to relax by the pool sipping dirty shirlies and splurging on California Pizza kitchens sinfully sweet butter cake. mmmmm Memories of the butter cake will stay in my heart forever.
      The next morning began at 6 am and was a whirlwind of false eyelashes, big sassy hair, and mimosas with strawberries on top. Monica was a beautiful bride in her Enzoani gown. It was so cute to see her fiance, Nathan, teary eyed and with a bit of the shakes right before she walked down the aisle. The whole bridal  party let out joyful sobs in unison while watching our longtime friend get married to the man of her dreams.
           This couple is the cutest and nicest couple I know. I'm glad I got to participate in their special day and even happier to call Mr. and Mrs. Hennon my good friends and rock-band mates. Here are some pictures I snapped from the big day!

     In the Limo on the way to the church Untitled 

  The gown was Croatia by Enzoani. So pretty! Untitled
 
 Swimming in her southern belle petticoat The bride

 Wedding Morning Mimosas
  Untitled

 Royal Purple Badley Mischkas Untitled

 The Bouquets all had little pink buttons on them that said "bride, bridesmaid, Maid of Honor etc" Untitled

 The Ring pillow from Etsy Untitled

 Bridal Party Sandals and Pedicures Manicured tootsies and our bridal party sandals

 Appropriate Nerd Move ;)
  Untitled

 The lovely bridesmaid Lauren Cooper was able to snap a photo of some of the bridesmaids
 
 Me with the bride and groom
  Untitled
Me and Mo
  Getting ready @ the westin

 And at the rehearsal dinner! Untitled

I wish I had gotten more pictures with Monica and Nate, the bridesmaids and even with my lovely date of a man, Gabe. Once the reception hit I was on the dance floor and the camera was forgotten.But I'm glad I captured some memorable moments! Congratulations Nathan and Monica Hennon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...