Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Featured Items: It's Prom Season!

Now is about the time that every vintage dealer pulls out the amazing prom dresses. I have a few 1980's Prom dresses that are awesome and perfect if you intend on standing out. When I was in high school for some reason I never even thought to purchase a vintage prom dress. Instead I hightailed it to Windsor with everyone else and purchased a ballgown eep! If I could do all over again I would wear a killer vintage dress and upgrade the date as well. :)

All of these can be found in my Shop!

I just added this hot pink 1980's dress!

The standard LBD

For the more "Themed" party goer:

This last one is a dress for the girls who love 1950's /1960's prom dresses without having to go too long or poofy. It's gorgeous on and makes you feel like one of Degas's ballerinas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...