Monday, April 16, 2012

Must Have Monday 3!

Alright, so this week I have been seriously pining for new clothes. I haven't been out shopping in about a year and a half! Oi! I tend to buy things in small doses like shoes and accessories but I am in desperate need of a wardrobe make-over.
Here are some items that I am lusting over. Also, summer is coming which means bathing suit season!!! yay!
1. Ahh the Pickford Onesie. It will me mine. I love the clothing from Alexandra and Grecco and this onesie comes in so many hues I can't pick just one!

2. My Mom gets the COOLEST vintage bathing suits but out of all of them this one takes the cake. I photograph clothes for her shop Vintage Blue Moon every now and then and I shot this one. I wished with all my heart that I could shimmy my ass into this but to no avail. She sold it the moment it was listed too ahhh the one that got away! I told my mom she should sew vintage bathing suits for all bodies and model them after this suit. She''s thinking about it ;)In the meantime..browse her other fab swimwear!

3. Etsy's featured this seller last week and I fell in LOVE with this top. It's not up for sale though which is a bummer but I'm watching her Alice Nightengale's site like a hawk ;)


4. These photo prints from Theater clouds are so cool. They create shadow boxes and then photograph them. It reminds me of something out of that movie "What Dreams May Come"


5. I went to see Belle & Sebastian play at the Hollywood Forever cemetery a couple years ago and I really wanted to buy this brooch! It was 40 bucks though and I couldn't get it at the time. One day soon! I love this band and they have the cutest band merch.


6. This dress from Modcloth is perfect for picnics in the park

Soundtrack to my day:A song for lazy summer nights spent on the porch swing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...