Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Week of Photos and a Face lift

The blog has a sweet new face lift. I feel like I was assaulting the eyes of my viewers with so much red and scrap bookie stuff. I'm in my best friends wedding this weekend and wont be able to post as much but I can't wait to post pictures from her wedding.

We worked on making boutineers for the groomsmen and added buttons to them to give them a little more of a punk feel (wedding style of course). The couple love going to shows together so the wedding has a few cool touches like that.
It has been a busy week and I was able to capture some moments from this pre-wedding week.

This is such a great DIY idea. We covered the buttons in fabric and glued them in a half moon shape.We then glued them to the rose. Monica had the bottom button made by a shop on Etsy.
Untitled

-This is the neighbor's cat, Butchie. He is one of the sweetest, most loving kitties. He was hit by a car or something and it ruined his little eye but he's much better now. He forces me to cuddle him and loves to bury is head in my neck while purring loudly and kneading his paws (Or as my family calls it, "Making kittie biscuits!"
Untitled

- I love the back of kittie heads, especially when their ears are back. For some reason it always makes me giggle. Butchie's head looks like a ragamuffin.
Untitled

The burlesque show at the Edison in Los Angeles!
Untitled

Rainy California Days
Untitled

2 comments:

Baylee said...

Oooo I love the boutineers! So cute!

Monica & Lauren said...

Yeah, it's such a cute idea. My friend is doing so many cute touches it's making me want to get married lol.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...